ONLINE DESIGN SERVICES
$125 – One Hour Online Design Consult
Upon purchase, you will be sent an email to confirm and schedule you online meeting.
E-Design Virtual Service is the modern approach to design,
managed exclusively via online communication.
My e-design service is much like the on line design services offered by the big box companies (Laurel & Wolf, Havenly, Modsy) The BIG difference is that by hiring me, an independent designer, you will get personalized design, custom tailored for you. You will also be supporting a small business.
- Email Consultation
- Personal Webpage
- 1 3d Room Model
- 1 Floor Plan
- 1 Round of Revisions
- 1 Shopping list with clickable links
- Written instructions for installation.
$800 per One full room design
$1000 for an open concept space (e.g. combined living/dining room)
*Designs for custom furniture will be an additional charge and priced individually.
HOW MY E-DESIGN PROCESS WORKS:
Step 1: Purchase your design package.
Select an option above, or Email me if you need something different. Payment must be received before any services begins. For custom items, you will receive a separate invoice. Hello@DesignerAnnilee.com
Step 2: Take a short survey to assess the needs for your room.
This helps me understand the scope of your project, style, budget, and wish list. The more specific you can be, the better!
Step 3: Send photos, a floor plan and measurements of the room
The floor plan can be simple and hand-drawn. Measure the overall length of each wall, and please include dimensions like ceiling height, doorways, windows, and any important architectural elements. If you have a Pinterest board with inspiration ideas, please send me the link. HOW TO MEASURE A ROOM
Step 4: The Design Phase
Once I have all the information and you’ve purchased your package, we’ll start the design phase. You should expect to receive a preliminary design within 2 weeks, and you’ll be able to provide feedback at that time. Timely responses from your side will ensure the best experience, and with good communication, we can put together the design plan in just a few weeks.
- Your floor plan and room rendering will be uploaded to your personal web page. The design will contain a conceptual representation of my favorite combination of pieces.
- Please respond with constructive comments that tell me what you love or dislike about the room. We will collaborate on your preferences before moving on to the next phase.
- Your design package include 2 rounds of revisions.
Sample Layout & Birdseye Rendering
Step 5: Receive Final Design Package
When you approve of the design, I will send over your Final Design Package via email, and update your personal webpage.
- A shopping list with links to the recommended items for your space (along with the ordering specifications like color and size)
- The suggested floor plan/layout
- Final Room Rendering
- Applicable setup instructions
Sample Shopping Links in Your Personal Web Page
E-designs by AWDS