4. People said you were crazy when you bought your house.
5. You can see the potential in anything.
10. You consider dumpster diving to be a fine art.
13. You know the exact year in which your house was built, and probably have done research on its history at your local archives.
16. Forget the condo in Florida. You plan to retire in a little stone house in the country.
18. You have a personal vendetta against aluminum siding.
19. You’ve nearly gotten into a car accident because you were fixated on a Victorian house you were driving by.
20. You’ve spent more blood, sweat and tears on your house than you ever could have imagined.
See the rest on Circa.com